New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out With Science
What NZDSOS Is Doing
- The clinicians in the CovidHelp clinic are still assessing individuals for exemptions which can be provided to employees in industries other than Healthcare, Education and Corrections. We can assess individuals for exemptions that they may want to use outside of their workplace. We are also providing much needed care for the vaccine-injured who are being ignored by government and we are sad to say, often their GPs.
- We have, together with NZTSOS (New Zealand Teachers Speaking Out with Science), filed a high court case against the Minister for Covid-19 Response, the Director-General of Health and the Attorney-General. A very strong case is being presented to demonstrate that the vaccine mandates cannot be scientifically justified and are illegal.
- Our media team is consolidating and preparing to get the message out to as many people as possible. We are working on radio and print advertisements, alongside digital and social media content. More New Zealanders need to know that they are not alone. A huge movement is building to reclaim our rights and entitlements to make personal health choices.
What You Can Do – It Is Time
Individuals can no longer avert their eyes and hope to go “back to normal”. Normality will not return even if 100% of New Zealanders are vaccinated. One only has to look at Israel and other countries to see that we will be forced into endless rounds of vaccination. Health authorities in New South Wales have just announced that vax passes will expire every 6 months and regular “booster” jabs are the “new normal”.
The evidence is now clear:
- for the overwhelming majority, Covid-19 is a mild disease
- early treatment is successful
- the vaccine does not stop the spread of Covid-19 and is causing injury and death.
It is time to stand united and get the message out to the government that we do not accept coerced medical procedures.
This is what you can do:
- attend peaceful events where we can make our voices heard
- undertake legal action where employers insist on vaccines
- submit a health and safety incident report regarding psychological distress due to coercion by employers
- submit a religious or spiritual exemption. While not covered in the act, it may buy time with employers
- apply to be in the international vaccine control group. While this is unlikely to be a way to keep your job if you are under the Order, you may be able to get into a cafe.
- donate to NZDSOS. Our legal, media and clinic costs are considerable. However, every dollar has an impact.
Pandemics Data and Analytics
Written by a group of PANDA doctors, this articulates the ethics guiding doctors who care deeply.
Medical care fundamentally demands treatment be provided without judgment for a patient’s personal beliefs. If a practitioner’s emotions do not allow them to dispense medical care without bias, they should immediately resign.
Major news outlets, relying on incorrect data, fabricated numbers and manufactured scenarios, are encouraging refusal of patient care for unvaccinated people. This trend, advocating for withholding and denying treatment to COVID patients, is extremely alarming and violates basic medical ethics.
These ethics have been fundamental to the practice of medicine and public health since the 1940’s, when the Nuremberg and later the Declaration of Helsinki codified the autonomy of individuals over their own bodies and health. Under the preceding Geneva Convention, even “enemy” soldiers have a right to proper medical care, they must be seen and treated by medical staff as neutral agents.
Medical practices are required to treat patients without prejudice to the cause of their illnesses. The core of medical ethics, which are universally established and practiced, compels us to provide service regardless of a patient’s values, behaviors or personal character. Physicians cannot deny service because a patient is an illegal drug user or dealer, sexual predator, thief or murderer. One would never contemplate refusing treatment to the patient who is injured in a car crash due to their use of alcohol. We do not refuse an ICU bed to a DKA patient because they ate sugar and didn’t take their meds properly!
It is unacceptable and possibly criminal to deny services to a patient because they engaged in a behavior that is not in alignment with the treating practitioner’s belief system.
Furthermore, medical and ethical principles require all interventions be voluntary and need informed consent. To refuse a hospital or ICU bed to a Covid19 patient because they did not consent to taking experimental therapeutics, is grossly unethical! The ruling allowing these experimental vaccines to be used clearly states that it is voluntary and requires fully informed consent be obtained prior to administration.
There is no basis in medicine for withholding treatment from patients. In a medical emergency, if a situation arises to completely overwhelm the system, a multi-pronged and coordinated response is essential. Relying blindly on a one size fits all solution is the primary reason for the system’s failure.
We must never, as a profession, allow a disease, no matter how overwhelming or scary it seems, to erode our hard thought out and fought for ethics!