Dr Pierre Kory recommended an article What is Causing the Blood Clots from “Died Suddenly”?. The anonymous author, “A Midwestern Doctor”, discusses the documentary which I shared on 23 November. He critiques the film positively, but explicitly highlights an editorial error in which footage of a specific clot attributed to the “vaccine” in fact came from a video uploaded to YouTube before the “vaccines” entered the market.
He then goes on to hypothesise why embalmers are encountering the strange fibrous clots featured in “Died Suddenly”, offering a range of physiological processes involved which all relate to the spike protein, and in particular the prion domain of the protein. It gets quite technical, but it offers clear physiological explanations for concerns about the spike protein, focusing on these fibrous clots, and why having genetic instructions to produce spike protein, or spike protein itself, directly injected into our body is so damaging.
The article leads to many other excellent articles with a unique perspective of medicine as a modality of both health and harm. This is a treasure trove of information.
What is “The Forgotten Side of Medicine”?
Who are the authors, what are we trying to do for you, and what should you read?
I am a board certified physician from the Midwest and belong to a network of likeminded physicians who desperately want to create positive change for our society. To do that, we have focused on healing the medical field and working to pass on the knowledge we were taught by our extraordinary mentors.
Last year, it dawned on me we were reliving the smallpox vaccine campaign and that it was critical for us to learn from the struggles of our forefathers so we did not repeat history’s mistakes. I tried for months and months without success to get the word out through contacts in the alternative media. One Saturday morning I woke up, realized all of that work going nowhere did not sit well with me and decided I needed to at least give a shot at directly promoting the message myself…and before long, haphazardly stumbled into a viral Substack I realized I had a responsibility to utilize bring the forgotten side of medicine to the public’s consciousness.
There are many dark sides to medicine that our society has never come to terms with, and much of what we have suffered through in COVID-19 could never have happened if those events had not been swept under the rug. However, while my skepticism towards aspects of medicine may suggest otherwise, I sincerely love it and not a day goes by where I am not profoundly grateful for my career. Medicine has both its light and dark sides, and as a society, we each must play our role in shifting it to the light. The “Forgotten Side of Medicine” is meant to encapsulate both of these halves of medicine, and it is my sincere believe that as they are remembered, all of us will benefit.
While you could cite numerous reasons for the shortcomings of medicine, my belief is the ultimate cause of this was the removal of spirit from medicine, which contrary to popular belief can easily co-exist with scientific rigor. When I entered the medical field, my goal was to help evolve the consciousness of my profession and create a better practice of medicine, as I felt that the ripples from doing this would allow me to provide the greatest positive impact to the planet. A large part of my career and finances have hence been devoted to promoting this goal (such as through non-profit healing initiatives or working at free clinics) and depending on how you count them, I work 2 to 3 nearly full-time jobs to do this.
One view of history identifies periodic “bifurcation points” where world history has the potential to go in two radically different directions, one positive and one negative. It appears we have arrived at one such bifurcation point, with one path representing big tech and big pharma controlling every aspect of our lives while the other path representing a reclamation our true potential as individual human beings and within society as a whole.
Many people before me have seen the same things I see and tried to promote the messages I believe in. With a few exceptions, they largely failed, and all held the opinion the world was not ready for their ideas, but in the future the time would arise when those universal truths would spread like wildfire. That time seems to be now, there is large demand for this type of content and despite my limited bandwidth, I am trying to make the best of the responsibility I’ve ended up with.
At this point in time, I have a squeaky clean record which is something that I’ve needed to have doors that can heal medicine be open to me. Beyond protecting that record, there are two key reasons I made this substack mostly anonymous:
- I did not want people to judge the merits of my arguments on who I am. I want the arguments to stand for themselves and be judged for their intrinsic merits.
- I wanted the freedom to say what I believe is true without having to be concerned with all the potential implications of what I did or not say or being forced to pick sides.
My initial goal is to articulate the arguments many of you are trying to express to your peers. You have my complete permission to re-use any of the content on here if you believe something positive can come of it and do not misquote the content here. If you can reference me as well that is appreciated. I recently found out a licensing exists for that (CC BY-SA 4.0), and all public content here is licensed as such.
The first phase of this substack will focus on exposing the dark. Once that’s done, the focus will shift to transformative medical approaches. As there will likely be a lot written on here, the following articles represent the key points of this substack I hope you can review as time is available:
- A five part series explaining how doctors frequently gaslight patients because they are unable to recognize pharmaceutical injuries (part 1 can be found here, 2 here, 3 here, 4 here, and 5 here).
- A discussion of how it was known from the start the COVID-19 vaccines would fail to prevent COVID-19 and create a permanent epidemic of variants, why the experts who told us the vaccines would prevent COVID-19 transmission to justify forced vaccination had to of known they would fail to, a detailed explanation of why vaccines can almost never create herd immunity, and all of these concepts being tied together to explain why there is now an epidemic of RSV.
- The true history of the mandated Smallpox vaccine that has repeated almost identically for COVID-19 and a discussion of all the complex health problems which were observed following smallpox vaccination and have stayed with us ever since.
- A summary of the hundreds of cases of injuries from the COVID vaccines I have personally come across (this is periodically updated), an analysis of a large vaccine injury survey with similar results, and a case study of Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis which illustrates many aspects of vaccine injuries.
- Data indicating the vaccine rollout has so far caused a 10% increase in disability within the United States, data from internet searches also indicating significant harm from the vaccine rollout, and a review of court ordered vaccine safety data the CDC willfully concealed from the public.
- The horrific Military Anthrax vaccine campaigns appear to have been a beta-test for the COVID vaccine program and a follow-up to it discussing what is currently known about the COVID-19 hot-lots.
- A summary of the elusive PR industry, which is largely responsible for pushing through most of the bad medical policies and wars we are stuck with, and a contemporary example of a deceptive PR campaign. A recent comprehensive article on the subject highlights the common industry tactic of buying off seemingly impartial third parties to promote pharmaceutical interests.
- The long and dark history of population control through western medicine, how over and over, sterilizing vaccinations have been researched and then deployed along with a discussion of a brief documentary about one of these sterilization campaigns.
- The structure of corruption endemic to the medical field (subsequently updated with later investigations here, here and here) that affects everyone and how it was used to keep COVID treatments off the market. This is a detailed summary of the corruption which has been documented within the CDC and one on how it has been systematically implemented in California.
- Examples of truly absurd advice authorities have provided during the pandemic, an article showing that most of the COVID policies were nothing more than theater designed to create social compliance, a list of sensible approaches that could have been utilized to effectively address the pandemic, and a summary of who was directly responsible for the horrendous pandemic response. This was followed by commentary providing additional context on the CDC’s decision to rescind their nonsensical mandates and Anthony Fauci’s abrupt resignation.
- The importance of breast-feeding, and the long history of deceptive practices aimed to trick mothers into formula feeding.
- The body of evidence that proves antidepressants frequently caused violent psychosis that can lead to suicide or horrific homicides and occasionally mass shootings, and a chronology of the gross malfeasance by the FDA, who spent decades trying to conceal these side effects to protect the pharmaceutical industry, and a summary of the previous two articles presented alongside a recent mainstream news report on the topic.
- An exploration of the current foundations of morality within our society, a discussion of the current guiding principles of medical ethics and frequently overlooked spiritual considerations within medical ethics.
- A discussion on medical “syndromes” that mysteriously emerge after the introduction of an environmental toxin (such as sudden adult death syndrome), the century of evidence demonstrating vaccines cause sudden infant death syndrome, and an explanation of why all vaccines frequently cause harm, an explanation for why they often cause sudden death, and an explanation of how the current vaccines are causing the unprecedented fibrous clots observed by morticians.
- An explanation of why there has not yet been a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease developed along with a follow up article on the actual causes and known treatments for the condition and related forms of dementia.
To conclude, I’m really stretched on time, so if you support what I am doing, there are a few simple ways you can really help me.
- Please share the articles on here you feel have value on public forums where they will be seen. For a lot of reasons, I do not have the ability to do this myself, and this is biggest area I need help in.
- If you think I made any mistakes and you are acting in good faith, please point them out so I can correct them. I want my work to be accurate, and that is often much more challenging to do than you would think.
- If there are any other suggestions to improve the work here, please leave them in the comments and I will do my best to incorporate them. Similarly, if there is content you believe I need to review or subjects that need to be covered, I will do the same.
If all of that sounds good to you, please consider subscribing to this newsletter. I value your time and I promise I will only send out email notifications on pieces I put real work into and believe are worth your time to read.
Lastly, if you find yourself in a similar situation to the one I was in (such as being a physician with the need to publish something important but no platform to do it from anonymously), I would be happy to provide this platform to you.