From New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out With Science (NZDSOS).
A prescription for our stressed out colleagues: 😉
- Take a week off. Step back from the coalface and give yourself time to think and assess the situation.
- Take off your mask. It will allow you to breathe fresh oxygenated air again and get rid of your waste products properly then you will be able to think clearly.
- Read “A State of Fear” by Laura Dodsworth and you will understand why you and your patients are fearful. You have been manipulated by clever behavioural psychologists.
- Consider trusting your immune system. When looked after, the immune system has stood humans in good stead since the dawn of time.
- Stop testing people unnecessarily and treat the patient not the test result. Treat your patients as real human beings not just potential germ-infested carriers of disease and they’ll be much nicer to interact with.
- Listen to your patients. Many of them know a lot more about Covid 19 and what is really going on than you do. You may learn something.
- Before you have your 4th injection, have a look at what the conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers are saying just to reassure yourself you are doing the right thing.
- Contemplate whether those funding General Practice actually value and respect you or do they want your business to go the way of other small and medium businesses in NZ – i.e. down the gurgler?
- Learn about the substantial power of nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management to prevent and treat disease and start creating health in your patients and yourselves.
- Reflect on why you were so comfortable casting aside colleagues who thought differently to you. They could have been beside you now lightening your load.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed is a South African activist working with the World Council for Health. She spoke to the Corona Investigative Committee about WCH’s advocacy against the planned “pandemic treaty” which will give WHO power over national governments. This will allow enforcement of lockdowns and medical treatments; biosurveillance and strict censorship of “disinformation”, otherwise known as freedom of speech.
No public participation process with the people is planned in establishing this treaty which will be paid for by the same taxpayers whose rights and liberties will be stripped if it goes ahead. Shabnam talks about conflicts of interest at WHO such as the Gates Foundation and Gates-funded GAVI Alliance, whose $1 billion annual contribution “is not a donation but an investment in their own vested interests“.
The World Council for Health call for action includes:
- Maintain your right to make sovereign decisions about your own health;
- Protect your country’s laws and constitutions;
- Approach political representatives, civil society groups and independent media to:
- Raise awareness about the planned treaty and its implications. Establishment media and those funding them are not going to inform us.
- Campaign nationally to protect democratic constitutions and law.
- Join credible civil society coalitions such as the World Council for Health.
- Learn more about principles, accords and laws that exist to protect human rights. Eg Siracusa Principles.
“Instead of trying to disband the WHO, which is an important call … WCH advise withdrawal from WHO and the UN. It may sound like something that is massive and unachievable, but it actually isn’t. One example is the New Zealand traditional leaders who have written to the UN and WHO to say not only do we oppose your proposed pandemic treaty, but we do not recognise your authority over the people of our country. You may have an agreement with the corporate state of New Zealand. You have no agreement with the people of New Zealand“. I believe she is referring to Te Wakaminenga.