Compare these freedoms with the experience of people in Lithuania who must now prove their Covid vaccination status in order to hold down employment and access services including health care. How recent vaccine mandate laws have upended my family’s life.
Jordan Schachtel’s latest Substack article, Freedom prevails: COVID data shows ‘public health’ mandates only harm people, briefly outlines the differences between nations who remain largely free, and those who have been told their safety requires all manner of ongoing government restrictions, regulations and control. It is hardly surprising that the outcomes favour following evidence based public health.
Many quality independent media outlets have sprung up over the last year, in response to the Trusted News Initiative monopolisation intent on providing a single consensus of fear-based “news”.
Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s Chief Epidemiologist, spoke with Freddie Sayers at UnHerd yesterday.
Del Bigtree is an Emmy-winning American investigative journalist who has specialised in medical issues including pharmaceutical industry corruption and fraud for many years. He now produces The Highwire, attracting intelligent and leading public health experts who are silenced by Trusted News Initiative. This two hour special, Rise of the Resistance, covers a range of relevant issues including:
- Firefighters protest vaccine mandates in New Jersey, USA.
- Florida’s new Surgeon General, Dr Joseph Ladapo, rejects promoting fear as a public health approach and states “There are good reasons to reject lockdowns, there are a lot of them … one of the things with misrepresentation of science is a great study, a quality study that came out of the National Bureau of Economic Research, a few months ago. And noone heard about it because it didn’t fit the agendas that some of our public health officials have been advancing. And that study showed that, in the United States, after lockdowns, overall mortality increased“.
- Peter Daszak, gain of function virologist working with Anthony Fauci on multi million dollar projects to “create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily”.
- Bigtree’s own ICAN submit a Freedom of Information application about a redacted ingredient of 0.45ml, on the product information for Pfizer’s Comirnaty vaccine.
- Interview with Dr. Cole discussing the possible mechanisms to explain the signals being seen of a connection between Covid vaccines and rising cancer rates. “Inexplicable cancers at unusual ages, that are really thick and aggressive compared to what we are used to seeing in the lab. Can I draw one giant conclusion from all this? Absolutely not … We are seeing a signal all around the country. A lot of people are talking about it … We need to start studying the pattern … We are trying to get a consortium of doctors together to study this … It’s a red flag“.
- Unrest in Australia.
UK Column also conduct investigative journalism of a standard that mainstream media are no longer capable of. Their latest episode, 1h22m, covers mainly political issues including protests across the globe and the increasing role of military in controlling society.
Rebel News have been on the ground in Melbourne for weeks, providing a different perspective than TNI allow, of protests and other events. Their American correspondent Ezra Levant shared this video recently, about how difficult it is for humans to stand apart from the crowd and challenge authority and groupthink. He identifies and tells the tragic story of this man:
He also discusses the Milgram Experiments conducted in the 1960s, drawing comparisons with today’s real world events. Mike Ryan at Asia-Pacific Today interviews some interesting experts daring to discuss alternative perspectives. Another covering Melbourne’s protests is YouTuber The Real Rukshan, becoming so popular that mainstream outlets are resorting to their usual and predictable ad hominem accusations.
Independent journalist Taylor Hudak reports on free speech, press freedoms, whistleblowing and US foreign policy. Taylor’s work can be found on acTVism Munich YouTube channel, as well as The Last American Vagabond. She regularly interviews public health experts who have been silenced by the Trusted News Initiative. Last month she co-hosted the Doctors 4 Covid Ethics Symposium. Today she shared this information, an example of the level of Mafiosi style activities happening to those speaking out who develop a following of any significance.
Nick Hudson of Panda has often talked about the need for subsidiarity over collectivism. It is almost as though the globalised groupthink of the past eighteen months has caused a natural evolution of break away media outlets offering critical analyses of events. Good can only come of this as there is never “a single source of truth”.